||Essential Oils were mankind's first medicine.
There are 188 references to essential oils in the Bible. Oils such
as myrrh, rosemary, spikenard, myrrh, and hyssop were used for anointing
and healing the sick.
In Exodus, the Lord gave the following receipe to Moses for "an holy annointing
- Sweet Cinnamon
- Sweet Calamus
- Olive oil
The three wisemen presented the Christ child with essential oils of frankincense
Benefits of Therapeutic Grade Essenial Oils
- Help promote emotional, physical and spiritual healing
- Regenerating, oxygenating, and immune defense properties of
- Quickly penetrate the skin
- Powerful antioxidants
- Anti-bacterial, anti-cancerous, anti-fungal, anti-infectious,
anti-microbial, anti-tumoral, anti-parasitic, antiviral,and antiseptic
- Have a higher bio-electrical frequency that is several times
greater than the frequency of herbs, food and even the human body.
- Can pass through the blood brain barrier
A few essential oils are listed below:
- Lavender-can minimize scar tissue by massaging around affected
- Peppermint Oil- helps aid digestion, and promotes a healthy
respiratory, sinus and headaches
- Thieves-Blended formula contains antimicrobial properties
- Frankincense-supports skin health
- Lemon-powerful antioxidant, boost the body's natural defenses,
blemishes, cellulite, corns, callses, bunions
- Purification-Place drop on insect bites to sooth itching, repels
- Peace & Calming-calmness, relaxation, meditation mix with a
carrier oil and rub on feed before bedtime
- Panaway-relives discomfort, stressed muscles or cramping, numbs
- Valor-promotes feeling of strength, courage and protection
- Forgiveness-forgive, forget and "let go"
- Immupower-building, strengthening,protecting blend that raises
the frequency of the immune system
There are hundred or more formula's available I recommend the "Reference
Guide For Essential Oils" by Connie and Alan Higley Phone 1-888-718-3068
to purchase your copy.