- We have three digestive
organs the liver, stomach and the pancreas. the liver plays a vital role
in digestion, metabolism and the elimination of toxins from the body. Our
larges organ produces bile to aid in the digestion of fats. Bile also helps
eliminate excess cholesterol and toxins. The liver is the primary detoxification
center, it removes toxins and microbes from the body before they can damage
A healthy liver can process heavy metals, cleaning solvents, gasoline
fumes and toxic household cleaning product. But these can severely tax
or overwhelm a dysfunctional liver.
- Liver affects nearly every physiological process of the body
- It performs over 500 different chemical functions.
- When overloaded causes sinus mucous
- Many viruses are hiding in the liver
Products that promote a healthy liver:
- Liver Cleanse
- Milk Thistle Combo
- Chinese Liver Balance TCM Conc.
- Natures Three
- Vitamin A
- Artamesia 1/2 oz of beet juice
Dr. Brastock has spent 20 years researching herbs, vitamins, minerals, and
detoxification programs and herbal companies to find the best products for
the purpose of detoxifying the body organs and systems.